Story Dam is moving back to storydam.com! We are growing with more activities, posts and sharing and we are moving back!
Here at Story Dam we are getting very excited about the upcoming Open House Extravaganza to celebrate the big move! On Monday, August 1st, we will begin the celebration with giveaways and guest posts that will be running for a whole week.
This will also mark the beginning of our new posting schedule.
- Nicole Rivera will be walking us through Build a Better Blog for Writers on Mondays. She has taken into consideration how busy we writers are and instead of having it every day for thirty days she is stretching it out over 30 weeks. Every Monday she will introduce us to the next element that will help you begin to create a solid online presence. @Riverand
- Tuesdays Brett Jonas will be posting the highlights from the previous #StoryDam chat on Twitter. She is also working on bringing a forum to the Story Dam website for better communication and sharing within the Story Dam community! @BookSquirt
- On Wednesdays Nicole Rivera will be interviewing Story Dam authors and writers for all of us to get to know better. (Make sure you let her know you would like to be interviewed) You can look at her previous interviews with Patricia Lynne, Amber West, and myself to see what a wonderful job she does. @Riverand
- Thursdays our Twitter chats are led by the fabulous Tui Snider (@mentalmosaic) and now she will be posting a link up for our favorite posts for the week.
- Perri Pryor, one of our newest contributors to Story Dam, will be continuing to write his articles on Music and Writing on Fridays. Read his latest post, Up the Irons! 10 Iron Maiden Works Inspired by Literature He is new to the community so be sure and welcome him by commenting on his posts and chatting with him on Twitter at @WhiskySageMusic
- Great News! Patricia Lynne has joined the team! She will be writing Patricia’s Weekend Picks on Saturdays. I can’t wait to read her posts. @plynne_author
As for me, I will continue to ferret out tips and how to’s for all aspects of your writing and share them with you here. I will continue to be your biggest cheerleader and will be lending my support to the team as well as to you, our community of writers. Let’s break down those walls and get our words onto the page! @MDragonwillow
So join our celebration as we grow and win wonderful prizes along the way!
Hope to see you there!
*If you have a service or book you would like to donate for our celebration please contact me, Morgan Dragonwillow, at firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking for how to books for writing, cover creators, editors, building a brand specialists, writing coaches, writing workshops, and more.
Morgan Dragonwillow is an Obsessive poetess-tea loving organic gardener-a recovering perfectionist & procrastinator-Co-host @StoryDam Creatrix of OctPoWriMo and author of Dancing within Shadow. You can find Morgan on her blog Daring to Be Me: Learning how to live a juicy life.