I’ve had trouble with my personal blog over the years and deciding what I’m actually going to blog about that readers want to read. If you are anything like me you’ve had good days and bad days on your blog too. Today I’m going to share some of my favorite links on blogging that hopefully will help you bring more readers to your blog.
- The Blog Maven – Finding Your Blogging Voice
2. Jane Friedman – Getting Started Guide: Blogging for Writers
3. ProBlogger – 31 Days to Building a Better Blog
4. Molly Greene: Writer – 101 Fabulous Blog Topic Ideas
5. Copyblogger – The 7 Secrets of Running a Wildly Popular Blog
6. Your Writer Platform – 11 Author Website Must Have Elements
8. Kristen Lamb’s Blog – Being the Best – What it Takes to Be a Rainmaker
9. Google – Keyword Planner
10. Writers Writer – The Best Author Blogs
I hope these help you fine tune your blog and bring more readers to your site. Have fun exploring these links!